Friday, March 21, 2014

I'm not there anymore.....I'm over here!

I can't believe it has been nearly five years since I last made an update to this blog....my how fast time travels when your having a good time.

I lot of water has flowed beneath the bridge, and miles traveled under my wheels since my last post.

Retirement and the birth of new Grand Children are major life changing events that often result in re-location of where one lives and what one does .....for me it has been monumental.  Two major moves...from West Virginia to North Carolina and most recently....western Montana.

Hopefully, in the coming months it is my intent to share a few of the things that I've learned about "life" and it's twists and turns.  To my prior readers....thanks for dropping by.

God Love You all.....

1 comment:

  1. God loves to give you new adventures in your life. Am so very thankful you all made it to MT safely. May happiness and success be with you all the days of your life. Enjoy your new surroundings.

    ReplyDelete